Thursday, February 26, 2015

Daily Duty

Everyday (well weekday) I wake up at 4am, place my feet on the ground and think how I can better the person I am that day than the previous day. Sometimes I succeed, but on other occasions I let minute things in my day affect the outcome of my day. I know it shouldn't be that easy to throw me off track but often I'm so set on making that day as "perfect" as it can be that I fail to realize it's lessons in my day. If everything were to go perfect and if everything were to fall in line what good would I be? I know it sounds crazy. Let me rephrase it. If everything were to go so perfectly, how would I be able to make the next day better? What trials did I endure? What did I learn that day that I could possibly pass along to someone's else. 

Why have a "perfect" day? Because you deserve one? Because life is just so hard that nothing will go your way? I'm going to let you in on a HUGE secret. Everyday IS perfect!! God places things/people in our lives to make us stronger. These people/things are perfectly placed in our day by Him that we may learn from them  and teach someone else how to handle certain situations/people. Nothing that happens in your life is a mistake. Nothing you do is by chance or the popular word people are using which is "luck". Now there is what we like to call "favor" over your life. Make the best of every situation. Come to the realization that when things aren't going "your way" that it will not always be like that. 

At 4:01 I put my dog tags on and get ready to attck that day. Not thinking about the troubles of yesterday or the things people said about me yesterday.. Instead I'm in high anticipation on what God has in store for me. I know it's not going to be a wide open layup to victory but I know he placed those situations/people in the past to give me the skills to dodge my defenders (daily challenges) and give my all to get the victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment